Wednesday 25 May 2011

What came first? The ladies or their shadows?

I don't want to seem like the kind of person who spends her time scanning the dirty footpaths of London looking for something to photograph - believe me, I'm not.  Or at least I try not to be...

But these three inch high ladies just jumped out at me when I was dandering home this evening, and I absolutely love them.  I love the way their shadows have been made to look like normal street stains - or were the stains there before and the little ladies were added to fit?  I did spend a few minutes staring and pondering.  No definite conclusion was reached.


 On the topic of footpath scanning, I must confess that Mr K and I stumbled across a giant novelty cheque on our way back from swing class last night, and were delighted to have our photo taken in a mock donation.  So maybe I am a street scanner.  (And also very immature.)

No comments:

Post a Comment